What if you could get an original piece of music, crafted for your choir without having to pay the fee for a newly commissioned work?
To celebrate the release of new music and the beginning of another season of wonderful music making, I am giving away a commission for FREE!
Receive one entry for each of the following:
- Leave a review of music
- Program a piece of music
Enter as many times as you like before Oct. 29, 11:59:59.
Upload a screenshot below to complete your entry.
Already familiar with my music?
Leave a review for your favorite piece(s) JW Pepper, a review on Google, and/or Facebook
- Leave a Review on JW Pepper (reviews may take 24hours to post)
- Leave a Review on Google
- Leave a Review on Facebook
Already programming one of my new works this season?
Receive one entry for each piece programmed.
- Set Me As a Seal
- When In Our Music God Is Glorified
- Thanks, and Thanks; and Ever Thanks
- O Gracious Light
- Ubi Caritas
- Death Shall Be No More
- Time Slows Beyond All Reason
- Spring Carol
- Stay With Us (Peace Be With You)
- Flying For Joy of the Flight
- Even Amid the Darkest Storm
- To First Seek The Kingdom
- Psalm 145
- Love’s Pure Light, Silent Night
- I Carry Your Heart With Me
- If I Can Sing, I Will Be Free
- Dusk from I Will Sing to the Stars
- Peace from I Will Sing to the Stars
- Joy from I Will Sing to the Stars
- The Frosted Pane
- Caritas Abundat (Great and Fiery Force)
- Agnus Dei
- Gloria for Choir, Organ, Brass, & Percussion
- Te Deum for Choir, Organ, and Brass
- For A Breath of Ecstasy (SATB/Strings/Oboe)
- Agnus Dei
- I Heard the Bells
- Make Space for Life to Live
- Omnia Vincit Amor
If you are new to my music, take a movement and browse the music catalog
Simply upload a screenshot (proof of purchase), you will receive one entry for each title programmed and each review.
Enter as many times as you like before the deadline.
Enter as many times as you like before the deadline listed below.
No purchase necessary.
Hampton Roads Music Group
171 Broad St. #421
Red Bank, NJ 07701
One winner will receive one for SATB, 3pt-mixed, or 2-pt setting on a text of the composer’s choice , retail value $499.
United States Residents are eligible for this prize.
The contest runs from 12:01 am Oct 29 , 2018 to 11:59pm Oct. 29, 2019.
Manner of selection of winners will be at random in a manner that seems fair and reasonable by the Sponsor.
The winner will be announced via email or can be obtained by writing the address above.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.