What if you could get an original piece of music, crafted for your choir without having to pay the fee for a newly commissioned work?
To celebrate the release of new music and the beginning of another season of wonderful music making, I am giving away a commission for FREE!
Already familiar with my music? Leave a review for your favorite piece(s) JW Pepper, a review on Google, and/or Facebook
- Leave a Review on JW Pepper (reviews may take 24hours to post)
- Leave a Review on Google
- Leave a Review on Facebook
Already programming one of my new works this season? Receive one entry for each piece programmed.
- Ubi Caritas (SATB, a cappella)
- Psalm 150 (SATB, a cappella)
- Stay With Us (SAB, piano)
- Gaelic Blessing – Deep Peace (SATB, a cappella)
- Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep (SATB, SAB, SA organ or piano)
- You Guided Me (SATB, a cappella)
- A Place Between Us Both (SATB, a cappella)
- Hidden In Plain Sight (SATB, a cappella)
- The Lord is My Shepherd (SATB, SAB or 2pt organ or piano)
- Irish Blessing (SATB, a cappella)
- All of Us Be Free (SATB, a cappella)
- You Are in This Place (SAB, piano)
- A Heart for Any Fate (SSAA, a cappella)
If you are new to my music, take a movement and browse the music catalog
Simply upload a screenshot, you will receive one entry for each title programmed and each review.
Enter as many times as you like before the deadline.
Enter as many times as you like before the deadline listed below.
No purchase necessary.
Hampton Roads Music Group
PO BOX 368
Bay Head NJ, 08742
One winner will receive one for SATB, 3pt-mixed, or 2-pt setting on a text of the composer’s choice , retail value $499.
United States Residents are eligible for this prize.
The contest runs from 12:01 am May 1 , 2018 to 11:59pm Oct. 29, 2018.
Manner of selection of winners will be at random in a manner that seems fair and reasonable by the Sponsor.
The winner will be announced via email or can be obtained by writing the address above.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.